Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Professor Hocus Pocus...

Hi folks...crikey I know what you're thinking...back so soon but I just wanted to thank you all for your very kind and supportive comments...I assure you I'm not being put out to pasture just yet...once I've recharged the old batteries I'll be back firing on all cylinders again...in the meantime I've had a fun play session in the cubbyhole with Professor Hocus Pocus. I'm not really into the whole Halloween thing but hey how could I resist the gorgeous Regions Beyond Paper Stash Pad from the most important Professor of all and of course I had to have all the Halloween goodies that go with it and now that I've joined the ranks of part-time crafters...there was plenty of time to indulge my Bird Crazy passion.
So let me introduce you to Professor Hocus Pocus and his Magic Potions Book containing vials of poisonous concoctions or could it be the Elixir Of Youth...he's not telling...




to create the aperture for the vials...I stuck multiple sheets of book paper together and used the brand new Fiskars Tag Thick Materials Punch which does exactly what it says on the tin...powers it's way through thick materials...all those materials that punches normally turn their noses up at...chipboard/many layers of paper/400gsm cardstock/acetate/shrink plastic/self adhesive foam/cork/hessian/milk cartons and aluminium cans...
to be launched in the UK this month along with lots of other useful shapes in three different sizes which I'll be using at the Fiskars Workshop at The NEC in November and they will be available to purchase from the Fiskars/Colemans Stand H02 at the show.
Toodle-oo for now
Hugs Kath xxx