Wednesday, February 17, 2016

12 Tags of 2016 February...

Hi folks...
I'm loving the new format of the technique remix and this month we're revisiting Stencil Monoprint and Embossed Texture Paste and here's my "wham bam...thank you Mam" no time for faffing around...tag for February...
I used the Flourish Stencil inked with Frayed Burlap for the Monoprint Technique and the Fiskars Intricate Shape "Love" punch to create a stencil from acetate for the Embossed Texture Paste technique...you know me this tag adventure just wouldn't be the same without an element of adapt and overcome...
I added some sparkly Vintage Foil to the photo and arrow to tie in with the gold theme...note to self...make sure I get rid of those pesky hot glue tails before I dash off to take photos.
And still in dashing mode...I'm off to nail the next project on the list...
Hugs Kath xxxx