Thursday, March 17, 2016

It's Tag Time...

Hi folks...I was so busy in the run up to leaving for the Hobbycraft show at The NEC that I almost forgot about this month's tag for...
crikey...shock horror...what an admission from this Tim Holtz stalker No 1 fan...blame Miss Memory who is not always firing on all cylinders. I'm loving the format of the Technique Remix...revisiting past techniques but putting a brand new spin on them with new products and did I happen to mention how much I love my Distress Crayons...
and hey...no adapt and overcoming necessary on this month's tag...in fact I even put my own little spin on things by placing a layering stencil over the panel and removing some of the Distress Crayon with a baby wipe and then...just because I felt like it...overstamped with a sentiment stamp...
I rubbed the Black Soot Distress Crayon on to the word band...went wild with some Vintage Foil Gold highlights and added a "real in your face" Picked Raspberry double bow.

I'll be back tomorrow to share what I made with the die cut butterfly left over from my tag...you didn't think I was going to waste it...did you. In the meantime...Hi Ho Hi Ho it's off to work I go...Day 1 of the show and I'm looking forward to having lots of Fiskars fun with happy crafty folks.
See you later
Hugs Kath xxx

15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love all the layers and the texture here. Brilliant use of colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tag Kath. Have a fab time at the nec. Love & hugs Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunner Kath, such gorgeous colours.Tim's remix is brilliant isn't it. I didn't waste my cut out either....I put it on the card!! LOLOL xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super tag Kath - fabulous colours.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning! I love the design and gorgeous colours. Have a wonderful 1st day at the show.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhh, I love it and can't wait to see the use of the Butterfly...xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome Kath - made mine today and I loved the process xx Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kath x hope you are having fun at the NEC x your Timmy tag looks wonderful and the colours are fabulous
    Tfs
    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. It really adds to the tag by putting the stamped words, I love that idea Kath! Hope all is going well at the NEC. Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE that you stamped on it...fab results! Wonderful take!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous tag Kath. Love the over stamping and the pink ribbon. Really caught my eye in he gallery. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous take on Tim's tag! Kath love the addition of stamping x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Kath
    Wondering how you got the rusty/grungy look to the corrugated paper?!?
    Love it btw!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kath I LOVE the addition of the stamping! wonderful results but to be honest I'm starting to believe there is nothing you cannot do.

    ReplyDelete