Friday, August 4, 2017

Encouraging Words...

Hi folks...you may not know but I'm a real alphabet geek and have collected many stamps and stickers over the years so I was absolutely thrilled when Simon Says Stamp sent me the gorgeous Stitched Alphabet from their latest Encouraging Words release to add to my collection...

You can find all the fabulous ENCOURAGING WORDS stamps, stencils and dies HERE

And I just happened to have a couple of Distress Oxide backgrounds lying around in the cubbyhole perfect for making simple easy peasy cards dedicated to Alphabets...
I randomly stamped the letters and flowers with Simon Says Stamp Intense Black Ink and coloured some of the letters with Distress Oxide reinkers to match the colours in the background and painted White Gesso on some of the letters and the flowers...added Idea-ology Label Letters, Ranger Black Enamel Accents to the flower centres and a faux stitch border around the edge.

 I stamped the alphabet letters and small dot from the stamp set and applied Ranger Glossy Accents...
a great way to create your own enamel letters and dots and I couldn't resist using this stamp set for next week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge...

but hey it's Friday and the weekend beckons...have fun whatever you have planned and I'll see you all on Monday.
Toodle-oo for now
Hugs Kath xxx