Friday, August 25, 2017

It's Sneaky Peek Friday...

Hi folks...it's Friday and the weather's improved slightly...the sun has put in the odd appearance and it hasn't rained for two days...fingers crossed it stays that way over the weekend because the lawn is badly in need of a haircut.
The grass cutting crew have been otherwise engaged, having fun with the fabulous Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous Halloween stamp sets...lots of projects I can't share with you yet but hey no-one said anything about teeny weeny sneaky peeks...

and in for a penny...in for a pound...here's another...
Simon Says Stamp month long STAMPTEMBER Stamp Party is only a week away so I'll be switching my witches hat for something from a different season but today it's kick up my heels time...a day out with crazy friends...coffee...lunch and much fun and laughter.
Enjoy your Bank Holiday weekend and I'll see you all on Monday to share my DT project for Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.
Toodle-oo for now
Hugs Kath xxx