Friday, August 11, 2017

Life Is A Never Ending List...

Hi Everyone...it's Friday and I'm hanging up my crafty hat after a busy old week in the cubbyhole having fun with Tim's fabulous Halloween Ideaology...

my "working on a postage stamp" desk and the surrounding countertops may look as though a bomb has landed...
but strangely for reasons unbeknown to this messy crafter...on this occasion the floor seems to have avoided the usual fall out of debris and tidy up this morning will be a breeze...
but no matter how many things you manage to tick off the list of jobs to do...there's always a never ending line of stuff waiting in the queue requiring "what to do first" decisions...
now that summer seems to have returned...will it be a "mow the lawn" day...
followed by a haircut for this fella...
or will I continue the "going off to new homes" crafty sort out in the garage...
Well...I took an executive decision and it's none of the above...I'm putting life's never ending list to the back of my mind and taking off with the Friday Girls on a magical mystery road trip...going where the mood takes us with coffee, lunch, gossip galore and lots of setting the world to rights conversations thrown in for good measure.
Have a great weekend everyone..I hope the sun is shining where you are and I'll see you all on Monday with my DT project for Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.
Toodle-oo for now
Hugs Kath xxx