Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Spooky Goings On In The Cubbyhole...

Hi folks...August has arrived but it appears nobody has told the weather. I'm cheesed off with the sunshine one minute, teeming with rain the next leaving me wondering what to wear, will I need a jacket, should I take an umbrella. Crikey life is complicated enough without worrying about such trivialities. But the cubbyhole crew have been busy busy die-cutting and if I had to choose a favourite from Tim's new Halloween release...it has to be THE COBWEB but it's delicate, very delicate. A word of advice from this "been there/done that/got the T-shirt" crafter... if you intend getting one, stock up on Stick-It and the Sizzix Die Tool...believe me, it will save you from pulling your hair out.
and we all know that any die cutting session results in DEBRIS...much DEBRIS
hopefully nothing that this guy can't handle but I best get a move on and put him through his paces before the grandkiddos arrive...
and last but not least there's happy mail to share...a sneaky peek of a "woohoo I do love anything Alphabet" stamp set from Simon Says Stamp latest release, launching tomorrow at noon EDT in the US or 5pm in the UK
and this Alphabet Obsessed Crafter could not resist a little playtime...
Toodle-oo for now
Hugs Kath xxx