Friday, February 16, 2018

A Handcrafted HELLO...

Hi folks, there's been no improvement on the weather front in my neck of the woods and unfortunately for me, my Furry Companion is an out-in-all weathers breed who insists on his 3 times a day trip to the forest whether it's chucking it down with rain or blowing a blizzard but with his waterproof super insulated coat, he just needs a quick rub down with a towel while I need to dry off the Abominable Snowman jacket ready for next time, change out of the soaking wet trousers and park my bum on the radiator with a hot cuppa until I thaw out.
Roll on Spring !!!
I'm sharing another quick and easy card made with the Simon Says Stamp February Card Kit - A Colorful Crafty Life...

and there's no Friday Girls Outing today, instead I'll be spending the day cosy and snug in the cubbyhole tidying up the debris from this week's crafty session...
And I'll leave you with a little sneaky peek of my DT project for Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge...

Enjoy your weekend whatever you have planned and if the conditions are wintry where you are, stay safe if you're out and about.
Hugs Kath xxx