Monday, August 29, 2011

A Crafty Tip...

Morning folks....yesterday didn't quite go according to plan...I did manage to have a little play with Andy Skinner's gorgeous Winters Tale Stamp Set....
but I never quite got round to translating it into a card...however I do have a little crafty tip to share.  I love the fence post image and with the use of a black fine liner pen...it's easy peasy to add some fence wire...
 it would have been great to have a mirror image to add fencing to the other side of the gate...
 but all is not lost...with a bit of a kachink moment and a pair of sharp scissors cut between each post...
and then you can stamp them separately to complete your fence.
But that was as far as I got....the rest of the day was spent on the sofa lounging around in my jammies...to be honest feeling a bit below par...so no surprise then that I woke up this morning with a dodgy throat.   Now I have a choice...look out the big girl knickers and get on with the crafty list or crawl back to bed with my furry hot water bottle and have a duvet day. Considering it is blowing a hooley out there with rain lashing against the window the latter option is looking more and more appealing. Catch up with you all tomorrow and fingers crossed the cubbyhole will be once again in production mode.
Hugs Kath xxx