Wednesday, December 27, 2017

My Favourites of 2017...Part 1

Hi Folks...I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas with family and friends...can you believe after all the anticipation and excitement that it's over for another year. I wasn't sure if I was going to continue the annual tradition of sharing some of the cards and projects I enjoyed making throughout the year but I desperately needed something to keep me away from the tasty titbits in the fridge and the Christmas sweetie mountain...temptation is everywhere and I have no willpower so a trawl through the archives to share my favourite makes from 2017 was the perfect distraction...


JANUARY
and top of that list has to be my Etcetera Tag for the 
Ranger Designer Challenge
at Creativation 2016
which kick-started an Ecetera Tag obsession

FEBRUARY

MARCH
and one more
"Create Art" Etcetera Tag


and another obsession was born when Hipsters arrived on the scene
It's a Frame Up Art Journal Page

and I'd be in big trouble if I didn't include the Furry Boy's
Father's Day "Old Goat" Card
I'll be back tomorrow to share the crafty projects for the second half of 2017...in the meantime I plan to hit the cubbyhole running....busy crafty hands are guaranteed to keep this old nibbler away from temptation.
Hugs Kath xxx