Friday, December 27, 2013

2013 in Cards...

Hi folks..I hope you all had a lovely Christmas...supposed to be a magical time of year spent with family and friends so my heart went out to the poor folks whose Christmas was ruined by the freaky weather...Christmas is stressful enough without having to cope with your home being under inches of water or trying to feed the family when you have no power but before we know it's come and gone for another year and we have a few days to gather our wits before it starts all over again to celebrate a brand new year.
Time to share what has become a bit of a cubbyhole tradition...searching back through the archives to find my favourite cards and projects from 2013...so make yourselves a cuppa and find a comfy sofa for what is a long post with lots of photo sharing and this old crafty girl is getting more and more indecisive in her old age...hence the not being able to choose just one per month...
JANUARY
kicking it all off was the first tag for "12 Tags of 2013"...a tradition I hope Tim will continue through 2014...
 and a card made for Fiskars with the gorgeous AdvantEdge Flower border...

FEBRUARY
Tunnel Card from Craftwork Cards using the gorgeous Authentique Papers...
and I couldn't resist including this cute little pillow box using lots of TH goodies...

MARCH
saw me returning to clean and simple with the gorgeous Spring Kit from WeR Memory Keepers...
 and one of my all time favourite Penny Black stamps...

APRIL
was the month that the DIY took over my life and nothing was safe from getting a make-over...not even a Tatty Old Book...
a canvas given the stencil and embossing paste treatment...

MAY 
was obviously a productive crafty month...so I'm sharing 3 favourites...
inspired by the gorgeous dies and stamps from my lovely buddy Paula Pascual
 Stamp Your Story from Hero Arts...
 and cute Squidgy Pins...

JUNE
saw me besotted by this gorgeous Painted Flower stamp from Hero Arts...
 another butterfly canvas
 and the end of the month was birthday celebration time...yes hard to believe The Furry Boy was 7
Enough for one day...I'll be back tomorrow to share July to December and if you want to join in the fun...I would love to see what your favourites makes are from 2013...just leave me a comment with a link and I'll pop over for a nosey.
The cubbyhole crew are back at work....rather reluctantly I have to say...grumpy faces all round but with deadlines to nail...it's time to head for the cubbyhole and crank up the production line.
Hugs Kath xxx