Thursday, August 4, 2011

Go Configure....

Morning folks...after a bit of a dodgy start....the sun actually came out to play yesterday so I had a get down on my hands and knees weeding session in the garden...can life get anymore exciting I wonder...give me mucky hands whether it be ink or earth and I am a happy bunny.
And on the subject of happy...I had a real fun class at The Papeterie on Saturday making a TH Christmas Configuration Box with lovely crafty girls...this is a bit of a full on workshop with lots of different techniques and I was a bit concerned that it might run way over but this group of talented crafters were a pleasure to teach...they sailed through it making it look easy peasy....Tim would have been impressed girls.


Here's the box....no inky grungy stuff in sight....a Configuration Box....Kath Style


but if you decorate the front of the box....you can't fit the lid...but hey ho that means that you now have a two for the price of one project...yes you can make the lid into a shadow box. And blow me over with a feather....included in the price of the class was a fabulous 12 x 12 Paper Pad from Martha Stewart...24 - beautiful double sided papers...more like cardstock really and the girls had more than enough to decorate the shadow box with loads left over to make a start on this year's Christmas cards.


Catch up with you all tomorrow for some Hero Arts Christmas sneaky peeks and a little birdie tells me there may just be a little give-away.
Hugs Kath xxx