Sunday, April 20, 2014

Mellow Yellow...

Hi folks...I've had another play with my yummy April DT goodies from The Ribbon Girl and although the colour yellow is normally way out of my cardmaking comfort zone...I have to say I'm loving the mellow yellow of Scattered Straw Distress Paint mixed with the Burlap panels...the gorgeous Mixed White Dahlia...Ivory Dahlia Resin Flat Back flowers and that zingy Gold Candy Check Ribbon...a very Springlike colour palette which by the way doesn't match the temperature outside...it's returned to that old familiar more like Autumn heading for Winter.
 a little bit of stencilling on the white panels and lots and lots of my favourite Remnant Rubz...

but it's spot the deliberate mistake time...oops I never noticed that little bit of Redline Carrier Tape until I uploaded the photo and to be honest I couldn't face a repeat of the "nightmare to get a half decent photo" session.
See you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx