Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Craftwork Cards...Sneaky Peek Time...

Hi folks...you'll have to wait until tomorrow for the next instalment of "I've been a naughty shopper" because woohooo... permission has been granted for me to shout from the rooftops and share what I've been wittering on about for days. I can't tell you how excited I was to receive the brand new...
 "The Potting Shed" Collection 
from Craftwork Cards launching on Saturday over at Create and Craft...
I love love love this collection...once again Steph...the In House Designer at Craftwork Cards has worked her special magic...wait until you see the gorgeous papers...cute toppers and fabulous sentiments and to compliment the collection...there are shaped garden themed cards and cute little birdhouses...I wonder if those cute wellies come in my size. In the meantime I'm sharing sneaky peeks of some of my makes for the shows...



make sure you tune in on Saturday to join the lovely Julie Hickey who'll be sharing all the gorgeous makes from the Design Team and if you're tempted...get your order in quick...I have a sneaky feeling this is going to be a flyer.
See you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx