Thursday, August 7, 2014

It's all about flowers...

Morning  folks...you should all know by now that I love love love flowers and just can't help featuring them on cards at every opportunity so here's one I made for a Fiskars project in this month's issue of Simply Homemade...a gatefold card using the gorgeous Alfresco Paper Pad from Craftwork Cards...my favourite Fiskars Squeeze Punch Hexagon
along with the gorgeous Alfresco Candi and Glossy Accents
The gorgeous sunny days we are all beginning to take for granted have been forecast to disappear from my neck of the woods but fortunately the weather doesn't listen to the guys from the Met Office...the batten down the hatches storms just haven't happened...OK we're getting a bit of rain first thing in the morning and then the sun cocks a snoot and puts his hat on again and long may it continue.
Thank you so much once again from the bottom of my heart for all your lovely messages and comments about my Furry Boy...it means a lot to know that you are all thinking of us.
Hugs Kath xxx