Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Happy Days...well almost...

Morning all...happy days are here again...well almost...if only I could locate the Furry Alarm Clock's OFF button...just when I thought I'd cured him of his obsession with early morning wake-up calls...we're back to silly o'clock 5.00am again and believe me...3 hours and a 60 minute trot around the forest later...he's not the only one tempted to pop back upstairs for a snooze.
and he's just got enough time to fit in another quick snooze before the cubbyhole crew clock in at 9.00am...
but when the sun's shining...you can forgive ALMOST anything and it looks like the garden time-out has done the trick in the crafty department...a killing 2 birds with one stone day...clearing my head of cobwebs...the garden of weeds and the lawn of it's super thick overcoat in the company of the "no wonder he's napping again" bad boy...
and extra hours in the day do have some compensations...I'm back in the crafty swing having fun with some DT makes...

but forgive me if I dash off...I'm on a mission...determined to locate that darned OFF button.
Hugs Kath xxx