Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Me and My Furry Mate

Hi folks...I'm stuck in a "post Fiskars samples marathon" rut unable to gee my ginger and move on...suffering from Anxious Mum Syndrome...I'll be doing my cat on a hot tin roof impression until I know they've arrived safely. I've been logging in to Royal Mail Track and Trace regularly since they left (yeah I know...I need to get out more) and according to the latest update they are sitting in the departure lounge at Heathrow waiting to board a flight to Paris (lucky beggars). In the meantime I need a bit of a "Fiskars Detox" distraction and DISASTER...DISASTER...the crafty stuff doesn't seem to be cutting the mustard at the moment...perhaps some time out from the cubbyhole might do the trick. After all...there's a million and one other things I could be doing...cleaning the kitchen cupboards or scrubbing the oven for starters...SERIOUSLY...do you think I'm that desperate...
On the other hand I could take myself off out to the garden...the lawn has been growing like wildfire and needs a serious short back and sides...
and the plants (and weeds) have been busy busy while I've been otherwise engaged...




so it's decided...a unanimous cubbyhole crew decision...if the weather plays ball...I'll be having a potter in the garden...chilling out...just me and my furry mate.
just goes to show that every cloud has a silver lining...have fun whatever you're doing.
See you soon
Hugs Kath xxx