Monday, June 15, 2015

Oh Boy...

Hi folks...OH BOY...it's been a WORK WORK WORK heads down and all hands to the pump start to the week in the cubbyhole but there's always time to sneak in a little bit of playtime and a chance to have some fun with Mini Blueprints 8#...watercolour paper...a fine detail water brush and some Distress Markers...
to make a quick and easy cute Baby Boy card...
the background was created with the Splotches Layering Stencil and Distress Ink Minis...Stormy Sky and Mustard Seed
 and for the sentiment...I chopped up some Alpha Cards...
I'll be back tomorrow to share what I made with the remaining images...until then Happy Crafting
Hugs Kath xxx
Edited to add: to answer Linny's comment and e-mails popping into my Inbox this morning...the card I use with the Distress Markers is Tim Holtz (now there's a surprise) Distress Watercolor Cardstock (20 A5 approximately sized sheets) and it really is the best...available from Craft Obsessions.