Sunday, October 23, 2011

Big plans for today...

Morning folks...today's the day that all those of you who work Monday to Friday 9 to 5 do your own thing...indulge in your favourite hobby or just laze around in your jammies having a chill out day and hey me too if I can get away with it but today is going to be a work day for the cubbyhole crew because the box of Fiskars goodies has arrived.
The plan is to get the crafty fingers working on the 5 projects needed for Friday and it's all to do with teamwork...we can forget The Furry Boy...he's just had his weekly pamper "get rid of all those excess hairs" session and is currently flat out on the sofa...
so it looks like it's ME and Mr Mojo...let's hope he's in a co-operating kind of a mood and that he hasn't wandered off to do his own thing or decided that Sunday is a day of rest.
Lots of e-mails have been popping into my inbox about how to do the double bow that seems to pop up on most of my cards at the moment...believe me folks it's really simple because I don't do complicated if I can help it...
so here is my little crafty secret...tie a bow and fix down with a glue dot...tie another the same and fix on top at a different angle with another glue dot....see I told you it was simple didn't I.
I was so chuffed a while back when the lovely Alison from Art of Crafts asked me to do a craft interview which was published on the Art of Crafts Blog....now she has collected all the interviews into an e-line book...The Big Book of Craft Interviews...
and you can get a free copy if you pop over to Art of Crafts and sign up for the newsletter. As much as I would like to linger for a chat....it's time to put the kettle on...round up Mr Mojo and get to work....I'll see you all tomorrow.
Hugs Kath xxx