Saturday, October 29, 2011

Penny Black Saturday Challenge...Week 175

Morning everyone...time for another challenge over at Penny Black Saturday.  Loved all your cute spooky creations last week...thanks for taking the time to join in the fun...we really do appreciate it.   The winner has been posted so pop on over and check out if it's YOU.
The challenge this week is a fabulous sketch from our lovely teamie NAT

edited to add: can't believe no-one spotted the watermark date...I know I don't always know what day it is but things are serious if I am at the stage that I don't know what year it is....

Papers:  MME Lost & Found Christmas
Penny Black Image...Nature's Best
Ribbon: American Crafts
Sentiment: LOTV..Circular Sentiments - Christmas
With time fast running away from me at the moment...this was going to be a simple quick to make card so why did I decide to hand stitch around the panels and trim around all those holly leaves....I have no idea...another losing the plot moment perhaps...
and the prize this week for one lucky winner 
4 rolls of ribbon of the winner's choice
from
why don't you pop over for a browse...check out the huge selection of gorgeous ribbons and great special offers to tempt you too.
After the social whirlwind that was the SECC...I was feeling a bit down in the old dumps yesterday and just couldn't settle myself back into the work stuff so instead of grumping around in the cubbyhole arguing with Mr Mojo I took myself off to join the lovely girls at SEW SOCIAL FRIDAY at the IN PLACE TO BE...my lovely buddy ANN's new shop...THE SEW ROOM in Alford...a morning of fun chat and coffee really do wonders for the crafty soul....I'm back in the swing again.
Looking forward to seeing what you all create with Nat's sketch....I'll be popping by to pay you a visit...until then enjoy your weekend and happy crafting.
Hugs Kath xxx
Edited to add: Remember to put your clocks back an hour tonight....for all you sleepy heads an extra hour in bed