Friday, August 22, 2014

What A Week...

Hi folks...what a week it's been...the weather's been awful and I've found myself faffing around achieving not much of anything in the quest to make a dent in the crafty list....production levels more or less ground to a halt...with the best intentions in the world it was hard to concentrate when all I could hear in the background was the lampshade monster making mincemeat of my new paintwork and it was definitely a jumping for joy moment when the stitches came out yesterday and three cheers that the offending headgear has been banished to the back of the cupboard and the doors walls and the back of my legs are safe again.
And oh boy there was a real woohoo dancing on the ceiling with delight moment this week when a certain very special SOMEONE left me a lovely comment for this month's "12 Tags" tag...he's such a sweetheart-a wonderful ambassador for the craft industry..very generous sharing his time and inspiration and sure knows how to make a girl feel special.
The cubbyhole crew are looking forward to getting back to our normal routine...those gentle strolls around the block being overtaken by snails has left us feeling a bit stir crazy so this morning The Furry Boy will be kicking up his heels on a much needed burning off 2 weeks of stored up energy trip to the forest...he'll probably clock up around 4 or 5 miles charging hither and thither checking out all his favourite sniffy places...searching out his bunny playmates or in doggy speak...having the time of his life while it's a less energetic 2 mile...as the crow flies...bringing up the rear...walk for me.
My lovely Fiskars buddy Hina will be walking her socks off this weekend...travelling the country to climb the UK's 3 highest mountains...Ben Nevis...Scafell Pike and Snowdon in The Three Peaks Challenge...a warm-up for her Everest Adventure next year...I'll be with her in spirit...cheering her on from the comfort of the sofa...good luck matey...you can do it...best foot forward and fingers crossed the weather's kind
I'm treating myself to just ONE MORE faffing around day...a coffee and feet up couch potato day in fact...I'll be tuning in to Create and Craft for the launch of the gorgeous "Potting Shed" Collection from Craftwork Cards...I've reserved my seat on the sofa and I hope you'll be able to join me...wait until you see what my buddies on the Design Team have made...
See you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx